When Abraham gave first choice to Lot, and Lot took the best and greenest pastures for himself, Abraham simply let it be so. Then God promised to give him all the land, as far as his eyes could see, to the east, west, north and south. It didn’t matter that Lot had taken the best for himself. Abraham held a relaxed confidence in God and His promises.
My hope for the future, my trust in your precious promises, and everything that concerns me, is secure in You, LORD,
So I choose to relax, and place my confidence in You.
Posted in Bible, Insiprational
- Tagged anxiety, blessings, Christ, devotion, Faith, family, God, inspirational, life, peace, quotes, stress
“Don’t despise small beginnings…”
“Though your beginning is small, your latter will greatly increase ”
Posted in Faith, Life
- Tagged devotion, Faith, God, humor, inspirational, Jesus, life, nature, patience, quotes, spirituality, stress
The Lord has promised good to me…His word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be…
as long as life endures
Through many dangers, toils and snares…
I have already come.
T’was grace that brought me safe thus far…
and grace will lead me home.
When we’ve been there ten thousand years…
bright shining as the sun.
We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise…
then when we’ve first begun.
Posted in Faith, Insiprational
- Tagged anxiety, blessings, devotion, Faith, God, healing, inspirational, Jesus, life, poetry, quotes, stress
“Why carry the weight of the world on our shoulders,
when the Lord our God carries us on His.”
– Faith Carr
“Cast your cares on Him for He cares for you.”
I Peter 5:7
*Photo- Google Images
Posted in Insiprational, Writer's Corner
- Tagged anxiety, Christian, depression, devotion, Faith, family, God, inspirational, Jesus, life, peace, photography, quotes, stress
“Come by yourselves apart into a quiet place, and rest a while…”
“Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet.
Only through experiences of trial and suffering
Can the soul be strengthened,
and success achieved.”
“In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.”
Posted in Christian, Insiprational
- Tagged Christian, devotion, Faith, God, healing, inspirational, Jesus, life, perseverance, prayer, quotes, stress
“I believe God is managing affairs, and that He doesn’t need any advice from me.
With God in charge, I believe everything will work out for the best in the end.”
“So what is there to worry about?”
Posted in Insiprational, Life
- Tagged anxiety, devotion, election, Faith, God, inspirational, Jesus, life, peace, politics, quotes, stress