I come to the garden alone.
While the dew is still on the roses.
And the voice I hear,
Falling on my ear,
The Son of God discloses.
He speaks and the sound of His voice,
Is so sweet the birds hush their singing.
And the melody that He gives to me
Within my heart is ringing!
And He walks with me,
And He talks with me,
And He tells me I am His own!
And the joy we share…
As we tarry there…
None other has ever known.
-Charles Austin Miles
Posted in faith, Insiprational
- Tagged blessings, Christianity, depression, devotion, faith, gardening, God, health, inspirational, peace, poetry, quotes
Then Jesus said, “Let’s go off by ourselves to a quiet place and rest awhile.”
Have a nice weekend.♥
Posted in Christianity
- Tagged faith, family, gardening, inspirational, Jesus, nature, peace, poetry, quotes, spring break, stress, travel
“Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it?” Isaiah 43:19
“Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward.” Isaiah 58:8
Posted in Christianity, Encouragement
- Tagged baseball, Christianity, devotion, faith, gardening, God, health, inspirational, Jesus, life, quotes, sports
“He who began a good work in you will be faithful to complete it…”
“Just as the earth brings forth her bud,
And as the garden causes the things that are sown in it to spring forth;
So the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise
To spring forth…”
Philippians 1:6 , Isaiah 61:11
Posted in Christianity, Insiprational
- Tagged blessings, Christianity, devotion, faith, gardening, God, inspirational, Jesus, life, nature, peace, quotes
For as the earth brings forth its bud,
and as the garden causes the things that are sown in it to spring forth;
so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise
to spring forth before all the nations.
“For we are a sweet fragrance to God in Christ
among those who have life and among those who perish. “
2 Corinthians 2:15
Posted in Insiprational, Life
- Tagged Bible, Christ, Christianity, devotion, faith, gardening, God, Jesu, Lord, nature, quotes, Religion and Spirituality
God placed Adam and Eve in a garden, and I know why!!! :)
I am a writer, and I love blogging, but long before I became a blogger, I was a gardener… I absolutely love it! This morning I got my first gardening magazine for spring, and I felt like a kid at Christmas. I love looking at the pictures and my heart pounds with excitement when I imagine all of the beautiful things that could be a part of my own garden.
Just as the LORD placed Adam and Eve in such a beautiful and peaceful place in the beginning, we too can live in beauty and peace, through Jesus Christ our Lord. And one day we’ll stroll through the beautiful gardens of a new heaven and a new earth with Him, and the days will never end.
God Bless you, and have a great week-end!
Posted in Insiprational, Writer's Corner
- Tagged Christianity, devotion, faith, family, Garden, gardening, God, inspirational, Jesus Christ, life, nature, peace