I am very happy, and honored to receive the blogger’s Sunshine Award !
My sincere and heartfelt thanks goes out to NanaDoll, http://momtoldmetowriteabook.wordpress.com, for nominating me for this beautiful award! I absolutely love blogging, and haven’t been at it for long, so this is all still very new for me. It’s my first award with requirements attached, and I’ve been working on meeting them for a little while now, so here we go!
The Sunshine Award comes with a few rules:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you!
1. I am very happily married to my college sweetheart.
2. We have three miracle children, (that doctors said we’d never have!) :)
3. I’ve experienced many miracles of healing in my life.
4. I love the Lord. He is my strength, my source of joy and all things wonderful in this life.
5. I love lots of different kinds of music, and I play 3 instruments.
6. I enjoy writing, and I love blogging!
7. I enjoy cooking, homemaking, and gardening.
8. I enjoy English Literature. Jane Austen and Charles Dickens are my favorites!
9. I enjoy eating organic foods, and I’m “practically” vegetarian. :)
10. I enjoy cycling, and other outdoor activities, with family and friends.
Here are a “baker’s” dozen of blogs that I am passing this award on to. They’re like” Sunshine!” Check them out, I’m sure you’ll agree!
These are all wonderful blogs, and there are so many more that I would have liked to mention. Some have already received this award, but I still hate leaving anyone out, so this was a little difficult for me. I’d also like to send out a very special “thank you” to those who follow and comment on my blog. I’m humbled by your interest, and you too, are like “Sunshine” to me!
Smiles and Blessings. – Faith