Thank you PC Zick, @ pczick.wordpress.com, for nominating me for the Super Sweet Blogging Award! I think that this award is so cute and it’s so nice for my blog to be considered “Sweet!” I’m honored to have been nominated by such a popular writer. I admire her blog and I’m sure you’ll enjoy it too, so treat yourself to a visit!
Thanks Patricia. :)
1. Give credit to the person who chose to nominate you.
2. Answer the “Super Sweet” questions.
3. Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen (13) blogs.
“Super Sweet” Questions:
1. Cookies or Cake?
Right now I’m not eating sugar, but if I were, it would be… CAKE!!! Plain cake and plain cookies,like pound cake and shortbread. :)
2. Chocolate or Vanilla?
3. What is your favorite sweet treat?
Lemon Pound Cake
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
I don’t have a big sweet tooth, so I don’t usually crave sweets.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
I checked with my hubby, and he said “Sweetheart” ♥
A Baker’s Dozen of “Sweet” Nominees:
Surfing through these blogs will be “sweet” so pay them a visit and enjoy!!!
Special thanks to everyone who visits, follows, “likes”, or comments on this blog! Smiles and Blessings to you all. – Faith :)