Many smiles and heartfelt thanks, to Francine, francineinretirement.wordpress.com, for nominating me for this award!
It’s truly unique and has a very interesting name! I’m happy to have been chosen to receive it.
The rules for this award are that you must answer the following ten questions and nominate ten blogs that you think deserve the award. Due to my very busy schedule these days, I will be nominating only one. :)
1. Describe yourself in seven words.
Christian, Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Friend, Smiles!!!
2. What keeps you up at night?
Playing “Words With Friends”
3. Whom would you like to be
Love being me.
4. What are you wearing now
Jean capris and a red T- shirt
5. What scares you
6. What are the best and worst things about blogging
Best Thing /Writing, sharing, making friends!
Worst Thing/ Falling behind and catching up!
7. What was the last website you looked at
My dog groomers
8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be
Stop and smell the roses more often
9. Slankets, yes or no
10. Tell us something about the person who nominated you
Francine is a retired, Christian, Mom and Grandma, who shares life beautifully through great photography.
My “Mrs. Sparkly Ten Commandments Award” Nominee:
Jesus My Joy, jesusmyjoy.wordpress.com
Special Thanks to those of you who read, “like”, or follow my blog! You’re all very special, and you make me feel really “Sparkly” !!!!