“Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.”
My heartfelt thanks goes out to Francine, francineinretirement, for nominating me for the Illuminating Blogger Award! I love her blog, and so do many other bloggers, as it’s full of beautiful photography, uplifting posts, and a genuine appreciation for everyday life, and the blessings that surround us. Stop by and take a look for yourself, you won’t be disappointed!
There are just a few rules involved in accepting this award, and here they are:
1. Leave a comment on the original award site which is here:http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/ and be sure to mention who nominated you!
2. Choose a random fact about yourself to share.
3. Choose 5 bloggers to pass the torch to.
One Random Fact About Me:
I love spending quiet time, all alone… Very refreshing!
Here Are My Five Nominees for Very Illuminating Blogs:
1. This Day With God/.http://thisdaywithgod.wordpress.com
2. God’s Creation Through My Eyes/ http://artbycamila.wordpress.com/
4. Just My Echo/ http://justmyecho.wordpress.com
5. Daily Sweet Peas/ http://dailysweetpeas.com/
And, a “Very Special Thank You” to those of you who, read, “like”, or follow my blog… You’re the best!!! God Bless You. -Faith