“Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.”
My heartfelt thanks goes out to Francine, francineinretirement, for nominating me for the Illuminating Blogger Award! I love her blog, and so do many other bloggers, as it’s full of beautiful photography, uplifting posts, and a genuine appreciation for everyday life, and the blessings that surround us. Stop by and take a look for yourself, you won’t be disappointed!
There are just a few rules involved in accepting this award, and here they are:
1. Leave a comment on the original award site which is here:http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/ and be sure to mention who nominated you!
2. Choose a random fact about yourself to share.
3. Choose 5 bloggers to pass the torch to.
One Random Fact About Me:
I love spending quiet time, all alone… Very refreshing!
Here Are My Five Nominees for Very Illuminating Blogs:
1. This Day With God/.http://thisdaywithgod.wordpress.com
2. God’s Creation Through My Eyes/ http://artbycamila.wordpress.com/
4. Just My Echo/ http://justmyecho.wordpress.com
5. Daily Sweet Peas/ http://dailysweetpeas.com/
And, a “Very Special Thank You” to those of you who, read, “like”, or follow my blog… You’re the best!!! God Bless You. -Faith
CONGRATULATIONS! I love the scripture you attached to your award. Thank you for your very kind words about my blog.
BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!
Congratulations on your Illuminating Blogger Award! Enjoy. :)
Congratulations on your Illuminating Blogger Award! and thanks for nominating my blog. Each day with God can be amazing when we read about thoughts from amazing people all over the world and learn from each other.
So true! Thank you, and congratulations to you too! You deserve it. :)
Thank you and God Bless!
Congrats on your nomination :-)
Thank you! :)