I am very happy, and honored, to receive the Versatile Blogger Award!
Thanks so much, to forhisgloryandpraise.wordpress.com, for nominating me! It’s a wonderful surprise, and I consider it a great honor. I like the definition for versatile which means, “able to move freely in all directions.” That’s how I feel about blogging. I enjoy moving freely in all directions! Whether it’s sharing a story, posting scriptural quotes, or simply surfing through a variety of topics on other blogs, I love the versatility that comes with being a blogger! I’m still getting the hang of this award business, so I’ll try my best to meet the guidelines. Here are 7 things about me, along with a list of very versatile bloggers, that I would like to nominate:
Seven Things About Me: (I’ll try to be versatile!) :)
1. Pink and Green are my favorite colors.
2. I love football and I’m a Pittsburg Steelers fan, along with my whole family. “Steeler Nation!!”
3. I love Greek, Mexican, and Caribbean foods. Yum.
4. I like old classic films. But not the boring ones! :)
5. I love playing Scrabble and “Words with Friends”
6. I love visiting Science and History museums, (I guess I’m kind of a nerd!)
7. I drive a Jeep and Jeeps are my favorite. Very cool, and perfect for hauling all of my gardening stuff. :)
Here are some very versatile bloggers: ( These are just a few of the many that I enjoy!)
1. Francine In Retirement francineinretirement.wordpress.com “Beautiful photographs, inspiring, fun blog ; always something new!”
2. Jump out of the Box jumpoutthebox.wordpress.com “Intriguing photography blog, Christian insights, oozes creativity! Lovely!”
3. Mere Inkling mereinkling.wordpress.com “I love history, and here’s a blog where history and writing meet in an amazing way!”
4. Walk Good joshfults.com “I love this phrase, Walk Good, this blog is based on Ephesians 5:15; great perspective. Excellent read!”
5. Terry 1954 terry1954.wordpress.com “Inspirational stories, based on everyday experiences; warm, from the heart. Genuine!”
6. A Winsome Journey awinsomejourney.wordpress.com ” A blog filled with imagination and creativity; dare to dream. Refreshing!”
7. Winds of Time babydogogos.wordpress.com “A comfy quilt type of blog, with stories that make you smile!” :)
Thanks again to, forhisgloryandpraise.wordpress.com and, I’d also like to give a “shout out” to those of you, who follow and comment on my blog!… You’re the Best! :)
Many thanks for this!!! You have some good stuff here! Blessings and “Walk Good.”
Congratulations and Thank you! :)
Congratulations! You deserve this award…just keep on sharing that faith, because it truly is rising to the Father and to all those who read your words!
Thank you so much!! That was so beautiful… You made me smile! :)
You are welcome, and you deserve it for all the smiles you bring to your readers!
Congrats!!! you definitely deserved this award your blogs are very uplifting and inspirational, sometimes I read them for devotion in the morning and it’s a great way to start off the day : )
Thank you! Thank you!
Thank you, and I was very happy to nominate you, your blog is beautiful! Have a blessed day. :)
Thank you for thinking of me. Congratulations! You deserve it. Was out of town and trying to catch up on blog reading and comments. Will reply soon.
BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!
Happy to do it, and thank you! :)