I am very happy, and honored, to receive the Versatile Blogger Award!
Thanks so much, to forhisgloryandpraise.wordpress.com, for nominating me! It’s a wonderful surprise, and I consider it a great honor. I like the definition for versatile which means, “able to move freely in all directions.” That’s how I feel about blogging. I enjoy moving freely in all directions! Whether it’s sharing a story, posting scriptural quotes, or simply surfing through a variety of topics on other blogs, I love the versatility that comes with being a blogger! I’m still getting the hang of this award business, so I’ll try my best to meet the guidelines. Here are 7 things about me, along with a list of very versatile bloggers, that I would like to nominate:
Seven Things About Me: (I’ll try to be versatile!) :)
1. Pink and Green are my favorite colors.
2. I love football and I’m a Pittsburg Steelers fan, along with my whole family. “Steeler Nation!!”
3. I love Greek, Mexican, and Caribbean foods. Yum.
4. I like old classic films. But not the boring ones! :)
5. I love playing Scrabble and “Words with Friends”
6. I love visiting Science and History museums, (I guess I’m kind of a nerd!)
7. I drive a Jeep and Jeeps are my favorite. Very cool, and perfect for hauling all of my gardening stuff. :)
Here are some very versatile bloggers: ( These are just a few of the many that I enjoy!)
1. Francine In Retirement francineinretirement.wordpress.com “Beautiful photographs, inspiring, fun blog ; always something new!”
2. Jump out of the Box jumpoutthebox.wordpress.com “Intriguing photography blog, Christian insights, oozes creativity! Lovely!”
3. Mere Inkling mereinkling.wordpress.com “I love history, and here’s a blog where history and writing meet in an amazing way!”
4. Walk Good joshfults.com “I love this phrase, Walk Good, this blog is based on Ephesians 5:15; great perspective. Excellent read!”
5. Terry 1954 terry1954.wordpress.com “Inspirational stories, based on everyday experiences; warm, from the heart. Genuine!”
6. A Winsome Journey awinsomejourney.wordpress.com ” A blog filled with imagination and creativity; dare to dream. Refreshing!”
7. Winds of Time babydogogos.wordpress.com “A comfy quilt type of blog, with stories that make you smile!” :)
Thanks again to, forhisgloryandpraise.wordpress.com and, I’d also like to give a “shout out” to those of you, who follow and comment on my blog!… You’re the Best! :)