“… Whatsoever things are lovely…think on these things.”
I love the Audrey Hepburn song from “My Fair Lady”, Oh Wouldn’t It Be Lovely!! And, yes, it is very lovely to be nominated for the “One Lovely Blog Award!” This is such an honor and my heartfelt thanks and appreciation goes out to forhisgloryandpraise, for her kind words, and her nomination.
Guidelines for this award are as follows…
Mention who gave it to you with a link back to their blog.
Share seven things about yourself
Give this award to fifteen other bloggers
Let them know they’ve won.
Post the award on your blog.
1. The Bible is my favorite book, my guide, and source of direction.
2. Audrey Hepburn movies are some of my favorites! She was so lovely. :)
3. It’s really sweet to see older married couples, holding hands as they walk along. Cute and romantic!
4. Puppies and Killer Whales are my favorite animals. Puppies are adorable, and Orcas are simply gorgeous!
5. I try to stop and look up at the sky at least once each day. It’s so beautiful!
6. English gardens, the ocean, and the symphony… Lovely!
7. Oh, and also very lovely… Glazed Lemon Pound Cake!!! :)
Here are Several Lovely Blogs
Painted By The Sun/ carolanns66.wordpress.com
A Winsome Journey/awinsomejourney.wordpress.com
Winds of Time/babydogogos.wordpress.com
Just My Echo/justmyecho.wordpress.com
My Little Bunny Cupcake/ ellieschouten.wordpress.com
And a very special thank you to those of you who read, “like”, comment, or follow my blog! You’re the best. Have a “lovely” day! :)